A Pumpkin coloured Playground (art journal page) with Nicci Battilana

Hello again all you fabulous WOW! lovers!

Welcome to SPOOKY Month! 

Where PUMPKIN everything surrounds us and infuses our creative spirits!

In today's journal spread I am embracing the warm colours of our North American Fall over here in Canada and I welcome you to join me.

For the wonderful WOW! products, I stuck to a few of my favourite basics to achieve my CANDY CORN colour palette.


Along with these warm oranges and yellows, I am so very excited to share with you a few pieces from my very first stamp and stencil release with Paper Artsy!!! YEAH! 
(Paper Artsy: Stamp ENB01, Stencils PS287 & PS288)





To view the time-lapse for today's creation, please POP on over to WOW!'s Instagram Page!

Thank you so very much for spending some time with me today and don't forget to TAG @wowembossing ( #wowembossing & #wowembossingpowder  ) in the creations that you post online, as we would all love to see what you are creating as well.

PS. I have a special 10% off coupon code that you can use when you buy WOW! products from either of their websites. Product list can be found below.

If you enjoyed my Blog post today, I would love to have you give me a LIKE and or FOLLOW on my own personal social media platforms. (InstagramfacebookYouTubeTikTok).

The supplies that I used today:



Connect With Us:

Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif 
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk?aff=11

Comments

  1. A very colourful and fun Halloween page Nicci. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment