Junk journal tips with Kate

Hi, 

let's make something very different, something unusual, something pretty - junk journal. In this video I will show you some nice ways how to decorate junk journal pages with WOW embossing powder stencils and stamps. 
You do not have to have any experience with junk journaling, I show you some super easy tips and you will use for decorating junk journal pages material which you have at home. Today no heat embossing. My video is little bit chatty but I really wanted to show you as much as I can.















Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/
 

Comments