Creating Custom Washi Tape (free printable) with Nicci Battilana

Welcome back to my 'Art Playground for Adults'! (that is what I call my little craft room 😉 ).

I have long dreamed of having my very own washi tapes... and while I await the day that dream comes true, I have decided to hand make some some right here with all of you.


You will find a list of most of the supplies that I used at the bottom of this blog post. However, if you wish to just print out a FREE coloured copy of the strips I created and emboss them with your own patterns... you can do that as well (scroll down).

You can see my step by step process in this YouTube video:


I had so much fun creating these and plan to make more. Just image all the different themes you can create  your own washi strips for! You can have a COLOUR theme, a HOLIDAY theme, a CELEBRATION theme, a PATTERN theme and so on.




I know that this is not a new idea in the art journal/mixed media world, but sometimes we need little reminders of the fun that we can create for ourselves.

Here is the PRINTABLE that you can right click on and save to your computer for use (have fun!):

Thank you so very much for spending some time with me today and don't forget to TAG @wowembossing ( #wowembossing & #wowembossingpowder  ) in the creations that you post online, as we would all love to see what you are creating as well.

PS. I have a special 10% off coupon code that you can use when you buy WOW! products from either of their websites. Product list can be found below.

If you enjoyed my Blog post today, I would love to have you give me a LIKE and or FOLLOW on my own personal social media platforms. (InstagramfacebookYouTubeTikTok).


The supplies that I used today:

Connect With Us:

Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif 
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk?aff=11

Comments