Under a Lanterned Sky ~ light up Journal Page with Nicci Battilana

This journal page makes me soooo happy!

Texture galore, bright colours, twinkle lights and GLITTER, oh my!

In today's WOW! Instagram REEL, I invite you in to get an idea of the fabulousness we will be creating in my online art adventure 'A Journey Down the Rabbit Hole'.


I began with a clean two page spread in my mixed media art journal and created a background full of both visual and tactile texture using stamps, embossing powder and watercolour paints.



My next step involves sketching out a tree and lanterns on smooth bristol paper, colouring them in with water-colours and embellishing the lanterns with WOW! Embossing Powder and sparkles!



I could not resist and added in some extra BLING with fairy lights!




Please POP on over to WOW's Instagram today to see how great the page looks when we turn on the lights!

If you would like to join in the online class fun, please come see me on my website at www.nicci.ca .

If you enjoyed my Blog post today, I would love to have you give me a LIKE and or FOLLOW on my own personal social media platforms. (InstagramfacebookYouTubeTikTok).

Thank you for spending some time with me and I look forward to sharing some art inspiration with you again soon.
Happy creating, Nicci






Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif 
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk?aff=11

Comments