Two quick and easy HAPPY tags using WOW! Clearstamps [ + REEL + ]

Hello everyone, it's Dunja here today. I would like to share two quick and easy gift tags with you. Yes, that's right, I used the stamp with all the Christmas gifts and hey, why not for birthday greetings too? So I used them in two ways.


You can follow all the steps in a REEL.
Watch it on the WOW! Channel or on my account :)
 




I used a gel print as a base, as I often and like to do. Once I stamped directly on the gel print and embossed gold, the other time I embossed from a die cut vellum piece. It's the same stamp but the effect is just cool, I love embossing on vellum. What is your favourite effect? Here are two close ups.




I'm a Verity fangirl, haha, you can see it, I like using her designed stamps for WOW! Embossing Powders. Do you have a favourite WOW! stamp???




Happy WOW!-Times
Dunja

(Blog | Instagram | Facebook )




Connect With Us:
  bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png
Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. Two great tags Dunja and love the gelli print for one and the vellum on the other, and the pretty all over stamping with the gold embossing looks fantastic. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pat, i'm glad you like them and appreciate your comment very much. Have a nice time. Dunja xx

      Delete

Post a Comment