Fab Foils & New WOW! Powders, oh my!

   I am so EXCITED to show you a few of the NEW Embossing Powders that are coming out this month. 

   These new sets have me thinking about my upcoming Halloween and Christmas creations! They are just FABULOUS and I cannot wait to see what you create with them once they are available. :) 


   I thought that it would be fun to try them out in my 'Create Your Own Wonderland' book, which is a working art journal filled with art prompts and whimsical creations for you to complete.

I began by sealing my pages with two coats of Acrylic Glazing Liquid (satin finish). You can use any clear medium for this technique. It will assist in not letting your other products 'bleed' through the paper.

   From there, I lightly sketched out the lamp post that I wanted the Cheshire Cat to be resting upon. 
Next came the layers of acrylic paints and watercolour shading.



   Once I had all my colours down, as I would like them to be, I began creating many levels of sparkle and shine with WOW!'s fab foil and embossing powders. 

   They can bring an art journal page to life!

   



   Make sure you take time and visual plan/look at what colours or lustre might look best before each next step. 

That has always been the way I create. Creating in the moment can somehow let you be more involved in the magic of it all. It's like you are dancing with the art supplies, which in turn, makes your heart feel fuller.     (Or is it just me?)

It's time for you to go dance. Have fun and I will see you in my next post and over on my platforms (Instagram, facebook, YouTube, TikTok).
Nicci







 
Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif 
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk?aff=11

Comments

  1. Very pretty foiling and embossing on your cheshire cate Nicci..a beautiful page. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment