FAB FOIL with Nicci Battilana

Are there some art supplies that you happily purchase, but then are hesitant to try?

I definitely do that at least once or twice a year.

I LOVE the look of shiny foil in my artwork, but have never been a fan of the old school, sticky and yes ... smelly, application process.


Did you know that WOW! has a bonding agent in powder form that does not smell or leave any sticky residue?

In today's video tutorial & blog post, I am trying my hand at an art supply that is new to me. 
FAB FOIL and WOW! Bonding Powder. 

I have used foils in the past, but have had to rely on the old sticky type of application, which can be frustrating to use in a journal. As even days later, your pages have a habit of sticking together. 
With using WOW!'s Bonding Powder, I now no longer need to worry about having sticky pages ;) and it looks DIVINE!







Please POP on over and watch the video on YouTube to see the steps I take to create this fun 2 page spread.

Thank you for taking the time. I hope that I inspired you and I look forward to seeing what you all create!  #fabfoil #wowembossing #wowembossingpowder 















Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif 
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk?aff=11


Comments