Reel: Three fun ways to add some sparkle to your Gel Prints

Hello Everyone!

Martina here today with a new Reel on Instagram for WOW! Wmbossing Powder.

(Just klick here to watch it!)

 Have you already discovered the reels on Instragam? I toally love them! They are short, sweet and fun to create and to watch!

-

Today, I have been bringing out my Gel Press Plate to create some tags.

To begin, I have applied three matching, but different colours of Distress Oxides onto my Gel Press plate. 

Then I have been using my brayer to get rid of the harsh lines of the Ink pads and to mix the colours slightly.

Before I have started to pick the colours up, I have been stamping several times into my freshly applied colour to add some texture. A great thing to know: Always have a fresh piece of cardstock or paper next to the plate! It's super handy to have it ready to stamp the ink off the stamp that you have been picking up on the plate and it gives the most beneficial prints!

When picking up the colour from the Gel Press by covering it with a piece of paper or cardstock, its important to rub or press (I have been using a brayer) over the whole paper to make sure you have picked up as much colour as possible!

 After the basics are done, you have all the options!

For one tag, I have been stamping a big flower silhouette with Archival Ink in Jet Black.
Then, I have been stamping the flowers with my WOW! Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad. 

The Flower parts are covered with Splash Embossing Glitter and Earl Grey Embossing Glitter. Both Powders are Translucent which allows the background and stamping to shine through!

(Which is amazing in my eyes!)

For my second tag, I have been applying Embossing Fluid with my WOW! Embossing Mixed Media Brush to the leaves on the tag and Heat Embossed them with Mint Chip.

  And for my third tag, I have been using the tried and trusted Die Cut Heat Embossing technique.

I have simply been pushing the die cut into my WOW! Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad before pouring Platinum Sparkle over it and melting it with my Dual Speed Heat Gun. 

 

And that's it for today!

I really hope you liked my tags and my Reel (*here's the link again*)

Have a great day!



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/


Comments

  1. Four great looks on your tags using the Gel Press Martina and love the colours and the different added stamps and die cuts to finish them. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment