VIDEO | Giftwrapping with WOW! Embossing Powders

Hello Everyone! It's Martina here with you today.

I'd like to share some of my recent gift wrapping ideas with you!

Christmas is around the corner and -in my little world- there can't be enough sparkle and shine for that time of the year. So why not creating your own giftwrapping paper from plain craft packaging paper using the gorgeous WOW! Embossing Powders?

You can watch me creating these papers *here on the WOW! Youtube channel*

Using the WOW! Embossing ink, I have stamped an Alexandra Renke Amaryllis to the craft paper. Then I have poured Metallic Gold Rich Embossing Powder over my stamping, tapped the excess powder off and melted the powder with the WOW ! Dual Speed Heat Tool.

The parcel is decorated with string, a tag with some Metallic Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter and a tiny piece of a Alexandra Renke aRt Figurine.

Using an Alexandra Renke Ornamental Star Stencil and a Blender Brush, I have been applying some Embossing Ink to my Craft Paper. When I liked the coverage of stars on the paper, I have poured the Metallic Copper Sparkle powder over the stars and repeated the same steps as I have done before.

To decorate the parcel, I have used some string, a gifttag that has been double-embmossed (with Gitty's Power and Opaque Bright White) and Alexandra Renke Figurine Deers.

To create these frosty looking waves, I have been drawing waves to the craft paper with the Embossing Ink Pad Refill, Conditoner & Freestyle Tool. After my wavy lines have been drawn, I have added White Twinkle Embossing Glitter and set it with the Dual Speed Heat Embossing Tool.

Using this piece of craft paper, I have folded a bag for my little gift. To decorate the bag, I have used a piece of ribbon and some Alexandra Renke Die Cuts that were on my desk from another project.

And last but not least, I have been using my WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Dring Embossing Ink Pad to create messy stripes on the craft paper. It was quite tricky, to cover the whole stripes with the Metallic Platinum Embossing Powder but I absolutely love the effect when it is melted.

To decorate this parcel, I have been using some Alexandra Renke Poinsettia Die cuts that have been heat embossed with Metallic Platinum Sparkle.


I think, a little sparkle and some personal touches on parcels go a long way!

I really hope you got encouraged and inspired to get creative with this years giftwrapping!


Thank you so much for watching!

Have a wonderful day!



Materials I have used:

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. Beautiful gift wrap ideas Martina using the brown paper and some embossing powders and some ribbons and tags and poinsettia flowers as embellishments. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment