Flock fun with Ashlee

 Hey everyone...

Ashlee here, I have a slimline card to share with you using lots of WOW! flock and WOW! sparkles!!

WOW! flock is so much fun, if you haven't tried it I totally recommend giving it a go. It results in this super fuzzy soft surface.


To adhere the flock I used some cardstock covered in double sided adhesive which I then die cut with the slimline die from Hello Bluebird. Once I had all my single pieces I removed the protective top of the adhesive and covered in WOW! flock, tipping off all the excess. I used three different colours of flock to cover all my pieces. 

For the sky portion I covered in WOW! Santorini sparkles and boy oh boy is it sparkly!!


What do you think, are you going to give the WOW! flock a go?!....

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my post today I hope you enjoyed it..

Happy embossing, Ashlee

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. I haven't seen this flock material before but it looks very pretty on this card with the sweet gnomes Ashlee. A brilliant idea. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment