Making Your Own Glittery Cardstock with Ivana

Good morning, Lovelies :)
Ivana here again with another edition of embossing fun!


If you're like me, you LOVE sparkle, but not the mess. You might also adore glittery die-cuts, but glittery cardstock can get expensive, not to mention, hard to match color-wise. So I've recently started making my own! Before starting on this card, I pulled out a sheet of white cardstock, and used my Embossing Pad to cover it as evenly as possible. I sprinkled on some Platinum Sparkle embossing powder, and heat-set the powder with my heating tool from the backside, so as to keep all the sparkles intact. If it looks a little splotchy, do not fret, just repeat the steps to fill in any gaps. 



Once my sparkly cardstock was ready, I used a fave sentiment die to cut out the word. 
I also stamped up some TSM florals in my favorite colors, and added a touch of embossing with the accent stamp layers. I used the Caribbean Charm trio for the leaves (color: Dominica), and Midas Touch for the flower centers. Lastly, I also added a touch of white embossing, using the flower layer stamps. 

A few scallops on the card base, give this card such a feminine finish.
I absolutely love the dimension and sparkle that DIY embossed cardstock adds to cards...I'll be sharing another embossing post next Wednesday, hope you can join!
xo
Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. This is very pretty Ivan and a great idea to make your own glitter card to use and die cut for projects, and love the look of the beautiful white embossing on the flowers and glittery die cut sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment