Red and Gold Pearl Embossing Powder with Isha Gupta

Hello Everyone! Hope you are all enjoying our July Facebook challenge. I sure am having fun playing and experimenting :)
For today, I used the Red pearl and Gold Pearl embossing powders with die-cuts.


I started by die-cutting few flowers using white and also coral cardstock. I used the Scribble Posies Outline dies by Memory Box.
I then applied WOW! Slow Drying ink to a few of white and coral flowers. Applied Red Pearl embossing powder. Heat set them using WOW! Dual Heat Tool. In the similar way I embossed a couple of white flowers using Gold Pearl embossing powder.

So the red pearl turned into this beautiful shade of dark coral on coral cardstock and a pearly sheen with red tint on white paper (Just like a pearl). I also like the gold for it's soft and satin look.


I then stamped the sentiment from Studio Katia using the slow drying ink, emboss it using Opaque Bright White embossing powder.
 Flick some black ink splatters and adhere the florals to the white cardbase.
Adhere some gold floss to the card and then the sentiment stripe using 3d foam.


To finish, I added some sequins from the Summer Fusion by Studio Katia.

Hope to see your creations on our facebook group :) Thank you for dropping by! Stay Safe.

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments