Pearl Powders With Picket Fence Stamps by Jaine


I was very lucky to have been sent this adorable stamp set recently as I was to be part of the blog hop between WOW! and Picket Fence Studio but sadly the stamps didn't arrive in time due to problems with the post. I was so sad not to be able to show off the stamp so I've decided to post it here instead. I thought it would make a good partnership with the Chocolate Caramel Pearl and Gold Pearl powders and it turns out I was right!



Simply stamped over a Gelli Print background the Chocolate Pearl stands out beautifully and using a cocktail stick I was able to spot emboss little details to add Gold Pearl powder as a highlight.


Using the Mixed Media Embossing ink like this created an extra thick layer of embossing giving the little doggies extra dimension.



A card to make anyone smile.

Jaine xx

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. I love this cute array of dogs and the watercoloured background looks great Jaine. A shame you didn't receive them in time but good to see them used now. A beautiful card and the gold pearl and chocolate caramel embossing is very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment