Glintz HUGS with Ashlee....!!

Hello my lovely WOW! friends...

It's Ashlee here with you today and I'm sharing a floral embossed watercolour card to fit in with our current monthly theme "Nature"....!!


I started off with a piece of watercolour cardstock from Uniquely Creative and gave it a brush over with an anti-static tool. Then using the beautiful Huge hugs stamp set from the Gray muse I stamped it with WOW! embossing ink and embossed with Inca Glintz powder....

Using some watercolour paints from the watercolour factory I coloured all of the image in bright pretty colours!!


I just love the subtle pretty colour that you get from the Inca Glintz powder on white cardstock....

I finished the card off with a touch of Crater Lake sequins because I can never go past adding some of those to complete a card!!

Why don't you get out your powders and come and join us in our monthly challenge over at the WOW! Facebook pans page, I know we would all love to see what you create with your WOW! powders for the Nature theme....

Happy embossing, Hugs Ashlee 

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB



Comments

  1. Your embossed flowers and sentiment are so bright and beautiful Ashlee. A wonderful card! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment