Beautiful Day Card with Isha

Hello Everyone! The May challenge is up on our facebook group and the theme is "Nature". Nature is one thing which we can't get enough of. It's really beautiful where we live, so I love going for long walks in the woods to enjoy nature and de-stress myself :)


I started by creating a white cardbase. I then cut a mat layer, stamped the All Lined Up background stamp by MFT using WOW! slow drying ink. I then sprinkled Gold Pearl embossing powder and heat set it using the WOW! Dual Heat tool. I simply love this tool and I feel it's a must have in every crafters basic supplies.
I then applied some more sticky ink to the edges of the layer and for this I used our new Mixed Media brush by Seth Apter. Sprinkle gold pearl powder and heat set.


Now I adhered a white die-cut using Altenew Frilly Frame die. For the next step, die-cut some leaves from Altenew Fantasy Floral Die. Dabbed the clear sticky ink to it, sprinkle Sage embossing powder inspired by Catherine Pooler. This powder has some beautiful mix of white ultra high and chunky glitter, which gives a beautiful textured effect.


Finally, I stamped and embossed the sentiment onto black. The pearl powder gives a bit darker shade on the black paper, which helps the sentiment to stand out even more.
We would love to see your creations onto our  facebook page.
Stay safe and have a nice crafty day :)
Isha

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB



USA - http://www.wowembossingpowderusa.com/

 

Comments

  1. Such a pretty card Isha, I love the check patterned embossed background, and the white ornate frame really shows off the beautiful green, white and gold glittery embossed tones of the die cut leaves, and finished perfectly with the gold on black embossed sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment