Rainbow Thanks with Isha Gupta

Hello Everyone! The April challenge is here on our facebook group and the theme is "Rainbow Colors". I love rainbows as they are cheerful, hope, happiness to me and that's what we definitely need right now. We would love to see your happy creations.


I started by creating a 5 by 5 inch square card. I then cut a mat layer, slightly smaller than the card front and sponged distress inks in tumbled glass and salty ocean. I then stamped the images from Heffy Doodle You're Weired, Spaced Out stamp set using versafine onyx black ink. Let this panel dry.
I die-cut the letters for "THANKS" using Heffy Doodle stitched Alphabetters Dies. I then applied WOW! Embossing powder slow drying ink to the letters and embossed each letter in a rainbow order. For this I used WOW! Embossing Glitter Sugared Almond, Tangerine Dream, Red Glitz Something Borrowed, Sorbet and Lime Rickey inspired by Catherine Pooler.


To get the colors a bit intense and some dimension, I embossed each letter 2 more times. This gives a beautiful chipboard kind of effect.
Stamp the sentiment and adhere the letters.

Hope you enjoyed this splash of color today. Stay safe and have a nice crafty day :)
Isha

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB



USA - http://www.wowembossingpowderusa.com/

Comments

  1. I love the cute space images Isha and the wonderful dimension you have given the sentiment in all those pretty colours. A super card! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment