Merry Wishes with Dana

Hello, WOW! friends!

It's Dana and I'm back with holiday card today.


To start, I stamped Studio Katia Poinsettia Border onto cold pressed white card stock using WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad. I sprinkled WOW! Metallic Silver Embossing Powder and heat set it.


I then colored it with watercolor paints.


While it dried, I heat embossed sentiment from same stamp set onto black card stock using WOW! High Heels and Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder. I cut them out suing scissors and craft knife.


I die cut background panel and added watercolor wash smoothly. Once it dried, I splattered watercolor paints with clean water here and there.


I then die cut poinsettias using coordinating die. I popped up all elements and finished off this card.

Hope you enjoyed today's card. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies


Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif

Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. A fantastic card Dana and love the silver embossed and prettily watercoloured poinsettias and then the dramatic look to the sentiment with its glittery finish. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! Love
    the colors.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment