Many Sweet Thanks with Dana

Hello, WOW! friends!

It's Dana and I'd like to share a winter gift tag with you today.


I began by die cutting tag elements from red, grey and white card stocks and die cut again the hill from white one. I used Studio Katia Slider Tag Dies and Trimmings Border.


Then, I stamped images and sentiment from Studio Katia Happy Snowmen and Sweet Latte. Especially for tree and sentiment, I heat embossed them using WOW! Aladdin Embossing Glitter and Metallic Gold Rich Embossing Powder.


I colored other images using Copic markers and highlighted them with white gel pen. I drew snow on grey panel as well.


I combined tag elements using double sided tape and popped up some of them using foam tape.


Hope you love my last inspiration as a WOW! Design Team. Thank you SO much to all of you who has been enjoying my creations.

Happy crafting!

Dana

Supplies

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif

Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. adorable!
    I'm going to share on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This snowman is so sweet and I love the red pierced and scalloped top to the tag as well as the piercing around the rest which looks great Dana. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment