Winter Woodland with Gemma

I love to make my Christmas cards each year and using embossing powders is a great way to add a little WOW. For my card today, I used the WOW Clear Gloss embossing powder to create a tone on tone background winter woodland scene.


I cut two pieces of coloured card stock, used some tape to keep them together, then die cut them with a Heffy Doodle Metric Stitched rectangle.

Next, I stamped solid images from the Pretty Pink Posh Winter Woodland and Elegant Holly stamp sets, using WOW clear embossing ink. I then heat embossed them with WOW Clear Gloss embossing powder. I love the look of tone on tone embossing for adding interest to a card.


I adhered them to a card base, then added a thin strip of metallic gold card to bridge the gap between the two pieces of card.

Next, I die cut a smaller stitched rectangle from white card, then used the same die to cut it down again to create a shorter rectangle. I used WOW Metallic Gold Rich embossing powder to add a sentiment from the Pretty Pink Posh Penguin Pals stamp set.


I layered the panel over some metallic gold card, then adhered it to my card. I added some copic coloured images from the Pretty Pink Posh Winter Woodland and stamped the snow image directly on the panel to complete the scene. Some Pretty Pink Posh Pearl White jewels are a lovely finishing touch.


Have a lovely day,
Gemma



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. A very pretty card Gemma and the added snowfall and holly using the Clear Gloss EP works beautifully to make an interesting background, and love the sweet little birds as the focal image. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment