Three Cheers with Gemma

Today I have a card to share featuring a new embossing glitter trio called Riviera. These fun mixes have coloured embossing powder and glitter along with larger granules of white and black. They give such a unique finish and the embossed patterns are different every time.


As the theme of the Facebook challenge this month is DIY embellishments, I decided to use the Riviera trio to create some fun embellishments for my card.


I die cut the Lawn Fawn Cheers word die several times from white card. I layered three of the words together to create a stacked die cut, then embossed with the Provencal embossing glitter. I repeated this step with the other two powders in the trio, to create three cheers.


For my background, I used the Love Stripes embossing folder from Fun Stampers Journey to add texture to a piece of white card. I added two thin strips of Cool Pool FSJ card to the top and bottom of my card base, then adhered the embossed panel over the top.


I used liquid glue to add the embossed die cut words to my card, then worked on an accompanying sentiment. I die cut a banner from the Hello Bluebird Stitched Tag Builder die set, then stamped a greeting from the Hello Bluebird Party Parade stamp set. I added the banner to my card with foam squared to finish.


Have a lovely day,
Gemma




Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. The glittery embossed sentiments stand out beautifully over the striped embossing Gemma, and finished with the stamped banner which looks great. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment