Textured Embellishments by Jaine

Texture plays a big part in my projects that's why I love embossing so much, but to add embossing on texture paste goes that little bit further in adding even more depth and interest. 


For this card layout I decided on a circle theme taking inspiration from the stamp set Round and Round from WOW! I also wanted a bright vibrant background so went for my favourite green-blue hues over a pink-orange watercolour background.

After cutting and painting my circles I added a light texture paste through a dotty stencil.
 

While this was still wet I sprinkled Serene from the Riviera Trio set and allowed it to settle on the texture paste. I dried both the powder and paste together and deliberately let the heat tool linger a bit longer. This caused the paste underneath to bubble up slightly exaggerating the depth of texture!


I think what I like the most about this particular embossing glitter, is that mottled finish created with the blend of different sized particles. It's so different.

A bit of machine stitching finished each circle off before adding them to my background.


Jaine x


Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments