Autumn Pearls

Today I am moving on from summer to share a very autumnal looking card. I love the rich warm tones of autumn and the WOW Chocolate Caramel Pearl embossing powder is perfect for the season.


I began with the background. I stamped the Hello Bluebird Petal Play cling rubber background stamp with WOW embossing ink onto a piece of white card. I then embossed the pattern with Chocolate Caramel Pearl embossing powder. The colour of this powder changes when embossed on different colour backgrounds so it’s fun to experiment and see what you get.


I trimmed the panel down to fit the width of a card base but shorter so there’s a space at the bottom, then adhered to my card base. I cut a thin strip of glitter card from the Lawn Fawn Autumn Sparkle card pack, and adhered to my card too.

Next, I die cut two white tags from the Hello Bluebird Stitched Tag Builder die set, cutting an additional rectangle window in one tag, before layering over the other.  I adhered the layered tag to my card, then stamped a sentiment from the Hello Bluebird Fall Friends stamp set.


Finally, I stamped out some images from the Hello Bluebird Fall Friends stamp set, coloured them with copics, then die cut them with the coordinating dies. I adhered them to my card with a mix of foam tape and liquid adhesive.


Have a lovely day,
Gemma

Comments

  1. This is a delicious background using this chocolate caramel pearl embossing powder and love that sweet little rabbit and sentiment over the top also the Autumnal feel with the pumpkins. A great card Gemma. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment