FABfoil wih Transfer Gel


Hi all, Jo here and welcome to today's blog post where I use the Ice Blue FABfoil with Deco foil transfer gel.
TIP 1 - Make sure when using the transfer gel with stencils I suggest your secure the stencil down with washie tape especially when with an intricate design. 

I have used a new release product also for the sentiment from Pink & Main directly from our store. Check out the new BANG in action.
TIP 2- When using this gel I highly recommend washing the stencil and wiping down any tools used and surfaces straight away.
I have created a youtube on how I made today's card over on the WOW! Embossing Powders  youtube channel. 


Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 bloggr.png email.png facebook.png  instagram.png  twitter.png  youtube.png  pinterest.png


Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. I love the stencil and the transfer gel has worked really well with the pretty blue foil Joanne especially against the black card, and the heat embossed die cut sentiment looks great giving an equally blingy look, and the stamped portion of the sentiment and the added sequins finish it perfectly. A beautiful card. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment