Leaves of Mint Love with Raluca


Hi everyone and welcome back to our creative WOW space! Raluca here and I'm so excited to share with you my new CAS card showcasing one of my favorite teal WOW Embossing Powders!


I created this card to play along with the "Aqua/ Teals / Turquoise" theme for the Wow! Embossing Powder Facebook Fan Group page monthly challenge - ❤ WOW Embossing Powder Fans ❤
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WOWEPFans/




For my card I played with the gorgeous WH19 Bluetiful and the fabulous WC01 Metallic Gold Rich Pale embossing powders and these WOW must have tools WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing PadWOW! Dual Speed Heat Tool - Euro and WOW! Premium Embossing Craft Mat.
I just love this shade of mint/teal! 


I started my card by preparing a white panel and dry embossed it using a gorgeous new embossing folder from Sizzix. Next I mounted this panel on a pink card base using craft foam.
Then I die cut a lovely Sizzix leaf from vellum and two from white cardstock.
To add the embossing powder on one of the leaves I dipped it in the WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad and sprinkled the WH19 Bluetiful embossing powder on top of it and heat set it! I did this process twice so the color would be bolder.


I adhered the leaves in the centre of the card using clear foam tape.
Next I embossed a sentiment from a fun Create a Smile stamp set using WC01 Metallic Gold Rich Pale embossing powder and cut it in two thin strips. Mounted the strips on the card, glued a few gorgeous gems and my card was done.


Super easy to create and with such a cute result! 
That's all from me today! Have a lovely week!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comments

  1. The leaves are such a pretty shape Raluca, and with completely different looks in the turquoise blue, white and then the vellum, and I adore the background dry embossing which shows them off beautifully, and finished perfectly with the glittert dots and lovely sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment