With Love - video tutorial by Ola



Hi there!

My name is Ola and this is my first post as a member of WOW crafty family.
First of all, I would like to say a big thank you for the invitation to join the team and the opportunity to craft using products I love so much.

For the January challenge ''All about hearts'' I created a clean and simple card using heat- resistant vellum and an embossing blending technique.

Close up photo shown below

 
For the sentiment I have used Pink and Main ''Love'' Die set which is available at WOW Embossing Powders UK. 

Here is step by step video tutorial on how to make this card. Enjoy!



Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting to all of you!
Ola xx


Supplies used:

Comments

  1. Congratulations on joining the DT Ola and what a beautiful card for your first post. I watched the video and I love the way you placed the red and green EP before heat setting and then added that pretty stitched line around the edge, and it looks fabulous on the vellum. A wonderfully designed card. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much for your lovely words . Xx

      Delete
  2. This is just gorgeous Ola, an amazing job on this card. Such beautiful embossing powders. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment