Hello, this is Laurence today to share one of my techniques with foil. You will agree that foil looks different from embossing powder but is quite fun and easy to work with.
1. Apply gesso on your background.
2. Add acrylic paint and dilute it with water. The 2 feathers are covered with undiluted acrylic paint.
3. Roll your brayer on your embossing pad and apply on the feather. Using a brayer is perfect as I didn't want to cover the die completely and still wanted the color to show through.
4. Cover with Bonding powder, heat and when still hot press down your foil and burnish.
5. Here is your finished feather.
5. Ink your stamp with clear embossing powder, cover with bonding powder and heat with your heatgun. Press down your foil and burnish
6. Use foam square to add dimension to your die cut.
I hope you will feel inspired and join our current challenge.
SUPPLIES LIST : To make it easier for you, here's what Laurence used on her fab project