Valentine Box

Hi this is Jenifer here with you today to share this altered Valentine box that I created.

I had this heart shaped box laying around for just the right project to re decorate and with Valentines day coming up right around the corner I thought now was the time.  I first covered the box with some white on white patterned paper and then embossed over the top of that.

Here is a close up of some of the beautiful Wow Embossing powders.  Don't you just LOVE how nice and sparkly they are?

Once I had the base layer completed I then just layered ribbons and flowers until I had the desired look.  Don't throw away those fun boxes next time turn them into little pieces of art.


Wow supplies used:
Embossing powders-
Sugar Plum
Stamps used-
Chrysanthemum
PikNMix

Other supplies used:
May Arts ribbons
DCWV
Doilies

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com

 bloggr.png

  email.png  facebook.png  instagram.png  twitter.png  youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gifWebsite-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif

Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. Someone will be pleased on Valentine's day...
    Love the gorgeous shine of the embossed images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! Lucky person whoever gets it Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your valentine box seems to have a lots and lots of features and amazing, attracting features to be unfolded. Since i have been busy in my research paper creation, i will be rarely visit like this, in order to keep myself free from work tension and relax myself especially during the season time, i will mostly visit blogs like this as i will be under full tension on those days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment