DT Inspired

Hello there!

I hope this finds you all week and that you're enjoying our month CASE-ing!  I love being inspired by all of the fabulous talent in the blogosphere - and the WOW! Design Team is absolutely teeming with it, so what better place to get inspiration!?!

I have chosen a card by the wonderful Nicole Picadura.  I love Nicole's style it's fun and fresh, CAS but with a hint of freestyle collage magic - what's not to love?!!

After trawling her amazing blog, I chose this card to CASE...



Isn't it stunning?!!!

You will notice that I loved this card so much that my CASE is very literal!!!



I created my own version of Nicole's gorgeous watercolour background by dabbing Distress Inks directly onto the front of the card and then spritzing it with water.  This created nice, but unexpected, splashes over the rest of the card front.

I then stamped the words 'Live, Love and Laugh' from the Collage stamp set and heat embossed them in Opaque Bright White, Primary Ebony Super Fine and Metallic Silver respectively.  

To complete Nicole's look, I added some metallic sequins onto the card and I was done!  

I like the way that this card turned out, and I have Nicole to thank - thank you!!

I hope you guys will join in with us this month...there's loads of inspiration which makes it difficult to choose, I know, but maybe try out a few different styles!!

Thanks for stopping by!













WOW! Supplies
Collage Stamp Set
Opaque Bright White Regular
Primary Ebony Super Fine
Metallic Silver Regular

Comments

  1. your cards are fantastic...love the way yours turns out

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty
    What is this month's challenge just wondering seeing last month is still up ?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment