Heart of Roses

Hello!
I adore creating 3D items, so a Home Decor theme this month is right up my street!
I have created this piece of wall art, using LOADS of shabby rose embellishments....
The base is an old frame that I have distressed with paint and a crackle medium. A little bit of brown ink sponged on top gives a great vintage look! Once the frame was done, I started to create the roses. Yes, this takes a little while as there are 20 in total, but the shabby rose mould can create three at once so that helps!
19 of the roses were created simply with white embossing powder...
The 'accent' rose was created using Primary Apple Red powder, with a tiny pinch of Black to turn the bright red into more of an 'ox blood' type colour. I finished my piece with a word created from plastic letters..
Despite the fact that creating so many flowers is a little time consuming, this is a nice simple project you can have a go at yourself! Why not create a square or an initial letter with your embellishments!
See you soon,
Trish xxxx

WOW! product used:
White Embossing powder
Primary Apple Red Embossing Powder
Black Embossing powder
Melt it!
Silicone mould: Shabby Rose



Comments

  1. Gorgeous, I could happily live with that on my wall :) made a few of thoses roses yesterday myself, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your frame looks fantastic...and the roses are just beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment