Remembering at Christmas

"Memories" - Tree Hanger.

Remembering those no longer with us at Christmas



For my blog post this month I have created a decorative hanger to go on my Christmas Tree which includes a family photo.  I love the idea of having pictures of family members on the Christmas tree. Iv'e created this hanger so that I can use it time and time again each year when Christmas comes around.

I firstly bent a coat-hanger into a heart shape (Blue Peter style) then covered the hanger with craft tape.

I then used a Melt pot to melt a variety of coloured powders and poured each colour into a flower mould. When these had cooled down, I took out the flowers and stuck them onto the heart shape using a glue gun.

A variety of moulds and colours were used for this project. You could match your coloured flowers to suit your home decor.

I hope you like this project and may I take this opportunity to wish all at WoW and all their customers a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR to you all.

Products used:
Daisy Mould
Large Rose Mould 
Pansy
Shabby rose

Powders Used:

Metallic copper
Blue Topaz
Pastel Peach 
Luscious Lime
Silver Pearl







Comments