Memories of 2014!

Hello!
The theme for this month is 'memories', and I want to share part of a very good memory from this year... Getting onto the WOW design team!
Part of the application process was to submit some creations using embossing powder, so I created this 3D home decor piece.....
I used copper pearl powder, and made a 3D rose using the large rose mould...
The leaves were created by twisting wire into oval shapes, then gluing on old book pages. I added a glossy glaze onto the leaves to create shine.
The wire stem was attached to the rose, then placed in a driftwood disc. A cut out word completes the look, I love searching through text to find just the perfect word to use!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, see you all in January for another project!
Trish xxxx



Comments

Post a Comment