Time To Grow

Hello!
This months theme is 'Time', and it seems that right now I have been surrounded by people using that word! The end of the school year is upon us, so all the 'time to move on', 'time to leave', 'time to start new adventures' phrases are coming thick and fast! I've chosen on of my favourite phrases: 'Time To Grow', and have made a flower themed journal page....
I've used lots of WOW products, all in the circles of my flower! I used....
(From left to right)
Olive, Silver Foil, Fluorescent Blue, Apple Red, and Clear (over text paper)

My circles were layered up on top of each other...
As you can see, you can 'do things' on top of the melted embossing powder to embellish it further! I have stamped using ink, stamped using paint, scribbled with a black pencil and added dots and stars!
The flower is on a painted background, lots of stencilling and printing...
A little bit of a scalloped , doodled border...
And a stripey stem and leaves!
My phrase is a combination of alphabet stickers and cut out words..
I hope you like it!
See you next month,
Trish xxxx














Comments

  1. fantastic page!!!!! love all the embossed circles and the way the were layered up

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so kewl the way you added all the textures and the flower is just so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment