Then & Now Layout

Hi this is Jenifer here with you today.  When thinking about this months "Time" theme all I could think about is how fast my children are growing.  That is how my Then & Now layout came about.
After looking at this video I knew that the water splatter technique was something that I needed to try, using pastel blue and then some of the glitter blue over the top.
 Using the same pastel blue, Melt-It and ultra bright white I created the flower centers.  I used a lovely silver damask vellum from Ruby Rock-It to anchor my layers.

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at project today :)
Jenifer



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the market there are many alternatives which can make sure of continuing work in the most effective manner. Having said this, professionals are readily available if the user dials Hotmail Customer Care Number UK 0808-101-2159. The procedure of making sure all complicated or simple steps are resolved without any difficulty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment