Winds of Change Layout

Hi Jenifer here with you today with a fall layout for you.   I used the Gratitude stamp and punched several of the tree branches with the leaves.  I then cut out each individual leaf and made it look like the leaves in my photo where actually cascading down the page.  I also used the Metallic Gold on the new Momenta Metal stickers to change the color a little and it worked like a charm and matched my brads :)  Love it when that happens.

Here is a close up.

Supplies: Wow Embossing powders in  Earthtone Olive, Pepper, Nutmeg, Honey and Paprika.  Sierra Sunrise and Metallic Gold Rich Pale
Wow Gratitude stamp
May Arts Ribbon
Momenta Metal Sticker
My Little Shoebox, papers and letter stickers.

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my project today, make sure you come back tomorrow for more inspiration.
Have a great week,

Comments