Our wish for you

A bright and happy hello!  Jen Roach here and today I have a cheery and bright layout to share with you.  I added some WOW! to my layout by stamping and embossing some stamped images on the background paper and also adding some glitter to the edges of the die cut paper.


I glittered the edges of the die cut paper using a WOW! Embossing Pen and some the Neutral Ultra Shimmer embossing powder.  It's very quick and easy to get precise lines and add glitter anywhere you like!

You can also see a close up of how I added some stamped images and embossed with the WOW! Opaque white powder.


If you look closely you can see I added a bling circle I added around the "wish" that my daughter blew off the dandelion.  I was kinda proud that I managed to capture that in the photo :)


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Is it a bird set (round hearts) from WOW! Embossing Powders, Gratitude set (loopy lines and hearts in a row) from WOW! Embossing Powders
WOW! Embossing Powders:  Opaque Bright White (WL01), Neutral Ultra Shimmer (SW-WS02)
Ink:  Versamark
Papers:  WRMK Spring collection
Accessories:  Sizzix tag die, baker's twine from The Twinery, American Crafts vinyl Thickers, Kaisercraft mini letter stickers, Prima bling

Comments