Faux Marble Picture Frame Video Tutorial


Hello everyone. Erika Taylor here today to share with you a video I created using some of my favorite Wow Embossing Powders, Helmar adhesive and some paper flowers. For this frame I used a combination of Whirly Pop, Tea Garden Green and Cotton Candy. The final project was completely covered in Ultra High Clear Embossing Powder to give it a glossy finish.

I hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions, please ask.


After the video, you can see a few photos of the final project for a bit more detail.




I also used a great sentiment from the Stamp Set It is a Bird for the glass portion of the picture frame.



To gain a little more pitted texture, I added Glass Bead medium and Molding Paste to parts of the frame.





Thanks again for stopping by. Until next time

Toodles
Erika Taylor

Comments

  1. Sweet!! That looks really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, no pun intended!! I think I learned about 15 new techniques just watching this one video. You are crazy talented!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow lots of work in this project

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, and what great colors you chose!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment