Miss You Card

Hi everyone... just thought I would share a fun and easy card for when you are missing that special someone in your life. I will be putting this in my little ones lunch box, so he has an extra little surprise when he eats lunch at school. Just want him to know how special he is...


Supplies: WOW Metallic Platinum Sparkle Embossing Powder (this is my favorite color)

Instructions: For this card, I cut a white piece of Bazzill to 4.5" by 9" and then I folded it in half to make a square. I then cut the chevron patterned paper to 4.25" by 4.25" and adhered it to the front of the card. I then adhered a flower diecut to the center of the card. I embossed a chipboard letter U with Metallic Platinum Sparkle embossing powder. I also added the word "miss" with Making Memories alphabet stickers and a few flowers in the lower right hand corner.

Have a great week!

Diana McGraw

Comments

  1. So very elegant and cute! I love using the glitter powders! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet little card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally -- a card without a butterfly! ;-) I think I'm the only papercrafter who is tired of seeing them on everything, so I really appreciate such beautifully done cards without them. I hope I never get tired of chevrons! I love all the interplay of patterns here, and LOVE that platinum embossing powder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are looking for a way to enhance your product packaging, then embossed metallic stickers a great choice. They come in different colors, shapes, and sizes. You can choose from chrome, gold, silver, and a range of other options. These stickers are durable and used indoors or outdoors. The high-gloss coating provides protection from scratches, fingerprints, and abrasion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment