Layered Flowers with Fab Foil Accents | Creative Guest Nicki

 


Hi! I'm Nicki @NickiHeartsCards the guest designer for June. Today, we are going to look at layering embossing powder and using up those extra pieces of foil to create some accents on this card. This card has Reel on Instagram if you want to see if being constructed.

I started by heat embossing my flowers with the Dappled Trio. I used the darkest pink for the bottom layer of the flowers. I created 3 layers with the top layer being the lightest of the trio. To add some extra interest to the last layer, I added the darkest pink with the mixed media brush and embossing ink. 


I just love how the flowers turned out! I added a gold pearl to the middle for some extra shine. Next, I used the extra foil I had from other projects and created a strip for the side of the card. The sentiment was cut out of a solid piece of gold glitter foil and layered on vellum. 


Don't forget to check out the Reel on Instagram for this card. All the supplies are listed for you. Have a great day!


 
Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments