Hey friends! Memory keeping maestro, Natalie here today and I used the gorgeous Wow embossing powders today to ice some donuts!


I die cut some simple circles, sliced a smaller circle out of the middle and decorated my donuts.

I used ink blending brushes to apply Wow embossing ink to the brown donut and I added Turkish Coffee atop as though there was delicious chocolate icing.

I stamped a cross pattern on the pink donut and used Strawberry Sparkle from the Twinkly Fizz trio to create the strawberry donut.


The blue donut got the same treatment as the chocolate, but I added White Puff Twinkle embossing powder for its icing.

The beige donut is "cookies and cream" and got some lovely circle icing with Midnight embossing powder.


Lastly, the lavender donut has a lovely confetti sprinkle stamped pattern in the White Puff Twinkle.


I documented a fun brunch where our friends rode with us and we had donut and mimosa or coffee flights! It was a super fun restaurant. I kept the photo design pretty simple so the donuts would SHINE!


I hope you're inspired to create your own baked goods for any project using Wow embossing powder icing!

You can catch a full process video on my channel!




Comments