Rainbow embossing with Natalie || Memory Keeping


Hey friends! Natalie here today bringing a RAINBOW of fun on this scrapbook page documenting our new ride. 




I used this fun Jeep stamp by Heidi Swapp to heat emboss a rainbow of colors. I used WOW Superior Smooth white cardstock.

I used Red Glitz, Bee Sweet Yellow, Sunset Boulevard, Festive Fir & Grape Fizz embossing powders. For the blue, I used bonding powder and dark blue fab foil!



I then cut each stamped image out with a sunburst die cut and paraded them across the top of this rainbow patterned paper by Vicki Boutin.

 



Below the Jeep rainbow, I placed two photos & turned to Missy Elliott for title inspo.



I used the Red Glitz to stamp a keychain. 


A couple embellishments from the Mintay Garage line and Simple Stories Bro & Co rounded out this fun, driving themed page.



I hope you’re inspired to create a rainbow project!

Xo, Natalie



Comments

  1. What a fun page Natalie, and I love your rainbow of embossed jeeps, and your new vehicle looks fun too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment