Exploring Embossing - Stencil Paste

Hey crafty friends, it's Jayne (@card_days_night) here, with the latest instalment of Exploring Embossing! This month I have been playing with stencil paste!




I made this adorable mini slimline for a christening - here's how. First, I cut a panel of Aqua Sky cardstock (Concord & 9th) to 6.5x3.5". I placed the Hexagon Confetti stencil over the top and secured in place on my magnetic craft mat.

I used a spatula from Tonic Studios to spread Lawn Fawn stencil paste over the stencil, smoothing it all over at the end. I immediately applied some Paint me Golden Embossing glitter (from the Reputation Trio) onto the paste and shook off the excess. I then dried it with my heat tool.




Next, I stamped, coloured and fussy cut my bear image (from Reverse Confetti). For the balloons, I coloured them in with the Wow! Embossing pen, and covered them in pale gold metallic embossing powder, then heat set. I added the bear and his balloons to the centre of the stencilling with foam tape. 

For my sentiment, I heat embossed "its a beary special day" in the same gold powder, trimmed it down and added it with foam tape. Finally, I placed the whole card panel on a white base.




I hope you enjoyed this instalment and I'll be back soon with some more Exploring Embossing!

Comments