WOW! Embossing | Fun with Christmas Tinsel Trio


Happy 1st of December Darlings!

We are kicking off this month with 25 days of WOW! Embossing reels, so make sure to follow us on all socials to see some magic and sparkles. 

To find out how I made these two slimline Christmas cards using the newly released trio 'Christmas Tinsel', please see below.


1. Taking a slimline die and red and green cardstock (my coloured cardstock are from Papermill Direct), cut two panels to use as your base. My red cardstock is pearlised, so has a nice shine when in the light. I decided for the green cardstock to add some sparkle by adding gold splatters to the panel.

2. Using white cardstock (those scrap pieces come in handy for these ocassions), ink up 3 pieces using WOW! Embossing's Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Ink. 

3. Taking the gorgeous newly released 'Christmas Tinsel' Trio, sprinkle each powder separately onto the inked up white cardstock. Emboss using WOW!'s dual speed heat tool.


4. For the sentiment, I decided to use My Favorite Things 'Merry' die cut, as what could be more perfect for Christmas?! I cut two sentiments from each embossing colour, and an extra two die cuts from foam. I adhered the 'Green Fields Glimmer' die cuts to the foam to give them some extra dimension.

5. To make use of my embossing pieces of cardstock, I also die cut some stars to use in the design :)

6. To assemble the card, I adhered the flat sentiments first to the panels, and then adhered the foam sentiments on top to add dimension to the cards. I adhered the stars to the panel suing 3D foam pads, and finished off the cards by adding some Christmas coloured sequins!


These cards were super quick and easy to make - perfect for bulk creations in all different holiday colours! I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and I cannot wait to see what WOW! Christmas Creations you all make. Make sure to tag WOW! in your socials so we don't miss them!

Love, Jo x 

Comments