Sparkle & Shine | Easy Heat Embossed Resist | WOW Embossing

Hej and Welcome!

Martina here with a new "Sparkle&Shine" Project on the WOW Embossing Youtube Channel.
If you'd like to watch the process, just klick here!

This fun and colourful card is super easy to do!

I have been using a piece of Mixed Media paper as I have been using a lot of water on my background.

Using the WOW Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Ink, I have been stamping a Crafty Meraki Stamp called "Elegance" onto the background. Then I have been pouring the Metallic Silver EP over the stamped image and heat set it with the WOW Dual Speed Heat Tool.

And then - it's time to play! I have been using Lindys Sifters to colour my paper, you could use whatever kind of colour you want (I think Watercolour would work perfectly!)

In the drying time of the background, I have been die cutting an A Pocket Full of Happiness Die.

The base layer and the Letters are cut from cardstock with double sided adhesive on top so I had my own stickers ready to glue the pieces together and easily add the Silver Sparkles to the letters.

As everyting was ready, I just glued everything on a Alexandra Renke card base and  added some Crafty Meraki Opal gems.

I hope you like this card!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

-

Comments

Post a Comment