Congratulations CARD/envelope - dalika_creations Guest designer

Hello Creatives!

It's Dalia (dalika_creations) here - I will be with you as a Guest designer on September and October. My first creation is a card/gift envelope done with a bit of mixed media technique, chipboards, fussy-cut elements.

 


So I started with some paper texture paste and used WOW stencil - LOTSADOTS. Fastly sprinkled the Antique Rose powder (from the Trios set - Frosted Jewels) and heat embossed it. Also, then it's dry, added some stamping (I used WOW stamps - Wall Art) using embossing pad with Gitty's Power and Metallic Gold Rich Super fine embossing powders. So, my background started to be interesting, with texture and a bit sparkling. 

I cut leaves using die cutting machine from solid panels of WOW Fab Foilers. Added some of Bright GOLD fab foil, then ironed it, then on top I added straight another fab foil - color - BLUSH. You can see a video tutorial on my Instagram.

Chipboard elements was head embossed using Opaque Bright White and Gitty's Power powders. 

Hope you enjoy that, happy crafting!

dalika_creations








Connect With Us:
 bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png
Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments