Love, Cheese and Embossing!

Hello wonderful crafty friend! It’s Sasha here. Thank you so much for taking a peek at the Wow Blog. Today I’m sharing the second card in the two for one Valentine’s Day craft. The first part can be found on YouTube with a full tutorial. There is also a reel the kinda shows the process for this second card.











Anyway, enough waffle, let’s craft! So I started by placing the BRAND NEW sprinkled hearts stencil on a 3.5’ x 8.5’ panel of the WOW embossing smooth card stock. Then I ink blended worn lipstick and candied apple distress oxides over the top half of the stencil. 


The next step was to take the left over cheesy heart die cut from part 1 of this project (which you will find on YouTube), and cut of one of the top corners to make it look like someone took a cheeky bite of our cheese. I Used a black marker to give the heart a bit of a border. Then I propped it up with some foam tape before sticking it down to the panel.




I colour with a marker and colouring pencil mix because that’s what I prefer, but use what ever medium you prefer to colour with and colour your mouse digistamp from Polkadoodles. Fussy cute your little fella, then add some foam tape to his bottom half and stick him over your cheesy heart.




Finish your card off with your preferred sentiment. I just typed this one that says “Cheesus! I love you!” I love a good pun so I thought this would be a good time to display my British sense of humour haha! Add a few drops of  limoncello jewel drops to tie it all together!




Hope you Enjoyed this post and don’t forget to tag WOW embossing and myself on social media if you do try this fun technique. Also check out the YouTube video tutorial if you haven’t already. Have a WOW rest of the day!


Sasha x



Comments

  1. This is a really fun card Sasha and I love the all over hearts background, and the bite out of the cheesy heart is great, and such a cute and beautifully coloured little mouse to go over the top, and with a super sentiment too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment