A Little Sparkle, A Little Foil

Hello!

Nanette here...

My card today is going to include some foiling and some WOW! Sparkles. I love the Twinklebelle!

So, first, a little admission here; My fault, but... I ended up manhandling (and thus ruining) my foiled heart and had to re-do it by using double-sided adhesive tape and re-foiling.



The complete process is shown in my Instagram Reels below. But if you want to do it the second way, when I repaired my boo-boo's; You would trace the heart, place strips of double-sided tape over it, cut out the heart, peel the strips off, lay down the foil, burnish and trim. I stamped the Love Sentiments with Catherine Pooler's Skylight Ink and add a few acrylic drops.

My Instagram Reel: Click HERE

Be sure to tag #wowembossing so that we can see your wonderful creations!
Have a great day!

Supplies

Don’t forget to use my 10% Discount Code on WOW! websites: nanette10

















WOW! Stencil - Confetti Heart (by Verity Biddlecombe)
[ WWM | WWM ]
















Love Sentiments (by Verity Biddlecombe) - Clear Stamp Set (A7)
[ WWM | WWM ]
SPRK019 Twinklebelle SPARKLES
[ WWM | WWM | CTH ]
WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad
[ WWM | WWM ]
WOW! Dual Speed Heat Tool ***NEVER COVER THE VENTS WHEN USING THE HEAT...
[ WWM | WWM ]
WOW! Mixed Media Embossing Brush
[ WWM | WWM ]
WOW! Embossing Ink Pad Refill, Conditioner & Freestyle Tool
[ WWM | WWM ]
WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock - A4
[ WWM | WWM ]
WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock - A5
[ WWM ]




 

 

Connect With Us:

Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com

 bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

 

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif

Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

 

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif 

Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

 





Comments

  1. A beautiful shiny heart Nanette using the foil and I love the lines across from the strips of tape...gives it more texture. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment