3 easy cards with Kate

Hi, 

sometimes during holidays I am so lazy crafting,  but I like to use some prepared material like gelli printed backgrounds. Than I just sit few minutes at my studio and make cards for fun. Some of my easy cards I am sharing today with you. All of them has the same base - gelli printed background made with different Rubber dance stamps. They are different in focal points. 

All cards have got the same background - I stamped and heat embossed something like high florals - once with black embossing powder, once with gold embossing powder and once with silver embossing powder. I think these three colours are really must have in you embossing powder stash.

1.  Here is as focal point butterfly whith I stamped with WOW embossing ink  (I used watercolour paper) and I used black embossing powder. I coloured it with Zig watercolour markers and fussy cut it. I glued it with 3D foam tape.




2. Here is focal point another butterfly but this time heat embossed with gold embossing powder.



3. My last card has got at focal point cute bird - I used Red glitz embossing powder.



I hope you are inspired with easy cards.
Have a nice day
Kate



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/
 

Comments

  1. Great inspiration for quick cards Kate and using some pretty pre-prepared backgrounds and with added leave, butterflies and the bird on the last using the four different coloured embossing powders..so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment