Gift tags with a touch of Sparkle....!!

Hey everyone...

It's Ashlee here today and I have a set of tags to share with you using a bunch of fab WOW! products...


I wanted to create a set of tags ready for some presents so to start I die cut two sizes of the layered tag dies by Catherine Pooler from some light teal coloured cardstock...

Then using my Seth Apter mixed media brush I added some brush strokes onto the tags so I could emboss them with the brand new WOW! trio inspired by Martina - Winter dreams (I used Icicle teal and powdered snow)


Using the gorgeous butterflies stamp/stencil and die from Pinkfresh studio  I stamped and then filled in with some ink blending also using Pinkfresh inks...

After I die cut the butterflies I then added on some Crystal Sparkles by adhering it onto parts of the butterflies wings with Bearly arts liquid glue!!


How cool is that Crystal Sparkles, ohhh it's so pretty!!

I attached the butterflies into place on the tags also using Bearly arts liquid glue by just adhering the body piece so that the wings could be lifted up for dimension....


To finish them off I added some ribbon ready to tie them on with....

I hope you enjoy these gift tags and feel inspired to get our your WOW! supplies and get creative!!

You can catch a reel for this project over on mine (ashbie1412) and the WOW! instagram feeds...
Happy embossing, hugs Ashlee

Connect With Us:
 bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png
Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. I adore the look of these fabulous butterflies over the embossed backgrounds on these pretty tags Ashlee, and the turquoise and peachy pink is a great colour combination. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment