Gel Press Birthday Tag with Embossing


 

Hello crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I'm making a birthday tag using a gel press background with the Pinkfresh Floral Focus stamp and the WOW! Seth Apter Sea of Tranquility Embossing Powder. I started by using my gel press with PaperArtsy Paints and pulling up this pretty print.

 

I then placed my tag in my MISTI and inked up the Pinkfresh Floral Focus Stamp with embossing ink. I thought the turquoise of the Seth Apter Sea of Tranquility would go perfectly with the peach color of the tag.


I added the Happy Birthday sentiment die in yellow to pull out the yellow in the gel print.

I completed my tag with some twine and wrote a fun birthday message on the back for my friend.

 

Here are the WOW! Embossing products I used for my project: 

WOW! Embossing - Clear Embossing Pad
WOW! Embossing - Clear Embossing Pad
Shop at:
 WOW US | WOW UK
WOW! Embossing - Sea of Tranquility Seth Apter
WOW! Embossing - Sea of Tranquility Seth Apter
Shop at:
WOW US | WOW UK

 

This is my last post as a Creative Guest, I've had so much fun playing with WOW! Embossing and creating some unique projects. I hope you have a chance to play with your stash! Have a wonderful week!

Cheers,
Ericka
Connect With Us:
 bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png
Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

 


Comments

  1. Such a lovely tag Ericka and I love the colours with the orange background and the pretty sparkly turquoise flowers. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment