Video: Recap of Time To Be WOWed with Erica

Hi heat embossing fans! 

It’s the technologically challenged Erica back on the WOW! Blog today with a recap of what, on my end, was a total bust of Time To Be WOWed, our YouTube live show that we host every couple of weeks or so. This one was special too, as it was our first TRIO, which is a play on the WOW! Trios of embossing powders. Daniel and I had Verity join us to show us the stamps and stencils she designed for this latest release, and then she taught us how to make the card that she had come up with for the show. 


Well, all the best laid plans and all that, right? My internet had already been playing up all day, and it was still in a mood during the live and eventually it just went ‘nope’ and went out. I couldn’t get back online until way past the show was over, which was disappointing, but if you want to catch Daniel and Verity in action, catch the REPLAY HERE


I decided to finish off the card that Verity designed, and that I didn’t finish on the night itself as I was busy tearing my hair out. The panel I had done that day, was all messy so I started from scratch and mine definitely didn’t turn out as great as Verity’s did, but I tried my best.

In the video I also finish off the swatches of the English Garden Trio that I didn’t get done on the night, you can see all of them below as well. I’m well and truly hooked on doing swatches for ALL THE THINGS now, and I will add a circle to the tops of all my jars too. Then it will be so easy to find the ones I’m looking for when I’m about to heat emboss. 


For the card I used In The Park and Cummerbund glitter powders, as well as Rich Gold (which probably comes as zero surprise to anyone at this point, lol!) with Verity’s Confetti Circles stencil and the Happy Sentiments stamp set.  


If you like the sets she has designed, you can all four in a discounted bundle. Please bear in mind that they are only available in the UK WOW! shop right now, they will be coming to the US WOW! shop in July I believe. 


Don’t forget to hop on over to the WOW! YouTube channel and check out both the REPLAY and the video I made for this post. That’s it from me for today, thanks for stopping by! Oh, don’t forget to use the code WOWDTEA for 10% off your order too! 

Lots of love and happy crafting from Erica 

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments